Welcome to the Midland Soccer Club Fusion Family!
Here you will find all the information necessary to register your son or daughter with Midland Fusion.
Please note: To play Fusion, you must participate in Fusion tryouts and be placed on a team. Tryouts are held annually in June for the next Fall - Spring season..
If your player makes a team. registering your player for Fusion requires both online registration with MSC and completion of the league they are playing in. Each league your team plays in has a unique sportsforms link to fill out the player contract and upload a birth certificate.
- Accept a position on the team over the tryout period or by e-mail within the specified time.
- If you have made a team playing in the MSPSP (Premier League), you will need to complete the player contract- HERE MAKE SURE YOU REGISTER UNDER MIDLAND SC
- For Director's Academy, you will register with the state HERE
- For MMYSL, you will register HERE
Teams & Fees
Fees for Fusion vary by team and age. Please reference the chart below.
The cost of the Fusion program is for the full year, unless otherwise specified for a single season. The fee includes:
- Midland Invitational Tournament (MIT)
- Fusion Invitational Tournament (FIT)
- Two additional tournaments (Except for HS players)
- Winter training
- Referee fees
- League registration fees
- State registration fees
- Coaching fees
- MSC administration and field maintenance costs
- Coaches education and other MSC programs designed to promote player and club development.
- College advising (as applicable)
Please review the player/parent handbook to identify you Fusion teams cost.