Michigan Health Clincs will conduct onsite testing
- Who needs testing: Every player born 4/19/2008 or older (13 years of age or older)
- Who is doing the testing: Michigan Health Clinics.
- Where: Midland Soccer Club 901 Building (main Building)
- What: The description of the tests performed is attached in a pdf
- How: You need to register ASAP using the second attachment to this email and the QR code that is with that attachment.
- When: Your team will be assigned a time between 6-8pm. Teams playing on the 9th, 10th or 11th will go Monday.
- Monday April 12th 6-6:30pm- 07 Boys green
- Monday April 12th 6:20-6:50pm- 08 Girls green
- Monday April 12th 6:50-7:20- 06 Boys green
- Monday April 12th 7:15-7:45pm- 08 Boys green
- Monday April 12th 7:30-8:00pm- 02/03 Boys green
- Monday or Tuesday- 04 boys
- Tuesday April 13th 6:20-6:50pm- 05 Boys green
- Tuesday April 13th 6:50-7:20pm- 07 Girls Green
- Tuesday April 13th 7:15-7:45pm- HS open Boys
- Tuesday April 13th 7:30-8:00pm- 06 boys white
- You MAY NOT practice or play unless you have a documented negative test for the week.
- YOU MUST register via the directions on the attached pdf before coming to your appointed time! (QR code)
- If you are playing a sport at school and/or another club sport that tests, you may use that test as long as you can present documentation that your test was negative- These must be emailed to DOC@midlandsoccerclub.org AND a physical copy must be presented to your coach.
- The tests have a 24 hour turnaround so testing Monday means that your earliest practice would be Wednesday and testing Tuesday means your earliest practice would be Thursday. For this reason,please confirm the days and times of practice over the next couple of weeks.
If you miss your scheduled time, you may come at another time.
You may test at another facility but you must present documentation of the negative test by emailing to DOC@midlandsoccerclub.org AND presenting a physical copy to your coach
Topic: Covid 19 testing meeting 1
Time: Mar 27, 2021 07:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)
Meeting ID: 822 6398 6198
Topic: Covid testing meeting 2
Time: Mar 29, 2021 07:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)
Meeting ID: 893 6758 5979